Public Safety Band Signal Booster
SureCall's Guardian4™ Public Safety Band signal booster amplifies FirstNet signals for crucial communications, delivering consistent signal for First Responders and other public safety officials relying on two-way radio communication inside large buildings.
The Guardian4 is a bi-directional amplifier with a maximum gain of 80 dB on the Public Safety frequency bands, supporting 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready) and 800 MHz.
Note: FCC-GROL license is required to commission/register the SureCall Public Safety Band signal booster.
- Note a NFPA 1211 compliant power supply for battery back backup is not included in the SureCall bill of material.
- Potter offers the NEWMAR PE series power supplies for public safety boosters.
- Complete the Online Design Request Form
- DB strength reading outside of building, and building floorplans (CAD prefereed) are required.
- SureCall will start the design process and respond directly to you in 3-4 business days with custom system design and bill of material